New Opportunity: Social Media/ Marketing Consultant
We are searching for a social media consultant to assist us with launching our events and activities throughout Ontario, and specifically the GTA.
Perryman Consulting Services is a multi-faceted agency specializing in assessments, psychotherapy and counselling services and consulting. We are currently seeking a social media consultant to support our equity consulting work, which includes launching our equity media campaign, connecting with stakeholders across the progress, updating our website, developing a marketing and business plan, and researching funding opportunities. The role is exciting and geared by the achievement of key deliverable and bonuses.
Are you results driven? Do you enjoy connecting with the public? Do you work well with the community? Do you enjoy attending community events?
We are currently seeking a talented and driven Social Media/ Marketing Consultant to join our Team in a wide range of projects our equity and business consulting role. The candidate will work collaboratively with the Clinical Director to provide leadership and assistance in managing the marketing and media component of all projects, while developing and executing marketing plans and strategies.
Scope of Work:
- Support existing day-to-day marketing requirements including gather, research and prepare communication material
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of company’s website, blog and social media, conduct regular online monitoring
- Assist in the selection of vendors and media outlets, negotiate advertising contracts as necessary
- Order signs and update signage as needed
- Provide event support including vendor coordination, guest registration, administrative follow up
- Obtained or working towards a diploma/ degree in marketing, communications or related field
- Experience in graphic design and digital media production
- Experience with digital publishing and monitoring tools including WordPress, MailChimp, Buffer, and Google Analytics
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- HTML5/CSS knowledge an asset
- Familiarity with a wide range of social media channels and interest in new digital media platforms an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Effective time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in team and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable, focused, and self-motivated
Job Type: Part-time, 5- 10 hours per week
Experience: Marketing: 1-2 years
Education: Bachelor’s or Diploma
To Apply: submit your resume and cover letter online