Perryman Consulting Services provides services in equity development and leadership and community capacity building…
- equity initiatives and learning session
- employment equity
- cultural inclusive programs and services
- therapeutic and treatment intervention
- and policy development.
Past Projects and Speaking Events
- (2018) Panel Member for Congress of Black Women (Ajax/Pickering) Black History Month discussion
- (2017-2018) Project Manager for Community Inclusivity Equity Council of York Region (CIECYR) and Blue Hills Child and Family Services, Equity Provincial Facilitator and Leadership Project. Developed the CIECYR Equity Institute and supported the development of the Courageous Leadership Course.
- (2017) Completed the Community Capacity Assessment for Indigenous Community Agencies in Five Regions.
- (2016) Congress of Black Women- Ajax-Pickering Chapter- Committee Member
- (2015) Student-Led Conference @ Dalla Lana School of Public Health –University of Toronto- Abstract Submission–Improving Outcomes for African-Canadian Youth in Child Welfare
- (2015) Panel Moderator (Law Union Conference) – Topic: Over representation of Black youth in school disciplinary programs, child welfare and youth justice.
- (2015-2017) One Vision One Voice- September 2015 to January 2017- Steering Committee member to develop practice framework for Black youth in care.
- (2015, 2016) Excellence Conference– The Excellence conference is a program for African-Canadian youth to connect with and meet with African-Canadian mentors and leaders within a variety of professions.